DB Electrical Alternators
DB Electrical keeps watercrafts moving forward with quality aftermarket alternators. We work directly with factories to ensure each component is manufactured to our exacting quality control standards. But because there is no middleman, we can offer these exceptional-quality electrical components at low factory direct prices.
With DB Electrical alternators, you’ll get …
- Superior Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket alternators deliver performance that’s equivalent to the original.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – DB Electrical aftermarket alternators are designed for perfect fitment to replace the ones that originally came with your vehicle.
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our alternators go through a rigorous testing program to ensure optimal performance. Most alternators are supplied with their final test results and performance curve.
Reasons to choose DB Electrical for your next alternator:
- Built to Take the Heat – Most DB Electrical alternators offer high-temperature epoxy, heavy-duty rectifiers, high-quality regulators, top-quality bearings and high-temperature grease for better charging and longer life under high-heat environments.
- Corrosion Resistance – Plated fans, pulleys and hardware offer protection against rust-producing dampness.
- Flame Arrestor Screens – Where applicable, alternators come with these screens to meet Marine SAEJ1171 Certification as laid out by the SAE.
- Brand New Alternator – Never settle for a secondhand refurbished one. Many places will try to sell you a used alternator for about the price we’ll sell you a new one.
The DB Electrical Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
DB Electrical delivers exceptional value for products that we stand behind with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure your alternator meets your expectations.
Item Number: ADR0298
100% Brand New Aftermarket Part From DB Electrical
|Item Condition||Aftermarket Part|
|CRUSADER||Engines - Marine||5.0||2002||8 Cyl. 305CI 5.0L|
|CRUSADER||Engines - Marine||5.0||2003||8 Cyl. 305CI 5.0L|
|CRUSADER||Engines - Marine||5.0||2004||8 Cyl. 305CI 5.0L|
|CRUSADER||Engines - Marine||5.7||2002||8 Cyl. 350CI 5.7L|
|CRUSADER||Engines - Marine||5.7||2003||8 Cyl. 350CI 5.7L|
|CRUSADER||Engines - Marine||5.7||2004||8 Cyl. 350CI 5.7L|
|PLEASURECRAFT||Inboard & Sterndrive||305CI 5.0L||2002||8 Cyl. 305CI 5.0L|
|PLEASURECRAFT||Inboard & Sterndrive||305CI 5.0L||2003||8 Cyl. 305CI 5.0L|
|PLEASURECRAFT||Inboard & Sterndrive||305CI 5.0L||2004||8 Cyl. 305CI 5.0L|
|PLEASURECRAFT||Inboard & Sterndrive||305CI 5.0L||2005||8 Cyl. 305CI 5.0L|
|PLEASURECRAFT||Inboard & Sterndrive||350CI 5.7L||2002||8 Cyl. 350CI 5.7L|
|PLEASURECRAFT||Inboard & Sterndrive||350CI 5.7L||2003||8 Cyl. 350CI 5.7L|
|PLEASURECRAFT||Inboard & Sterndrive||350CI 5.7L||2004||8 Cyl. 350CI 5.7L|
|PLEASURECRAFT||Inboard & Sterndrive||350CI 5.7L||2005||8 Cyl. 350CI 5.7L|
Replaces These Part Numbers
|J & N||400-12156, 400-12298|
|U.S. Domestic (48 Contiguous States)|
|UPS SurePost - Delivery in 3 to 6 business days||FREE|
|UPS GROUND - 1-2 days faster||$8.00|
|UPS 2ND DAY AIR - Delivery in 2 business days (Excludes Saturday and Sunday)||$26.00|
|UPS NEXT DAY AIR - Delivery in 1 business day (Excludes Saturday and Sunday)||$28.00|
|*See shipping rates for U.S. Non-48 and International at checkout or call 800.753.2242 for details.|