- Product Info
- Applications List
- Part Replacement List
- Policy Information
DB Electrical Alternators
DB Electrical keeps vehicles of every shape and size moving forward – from mowers, motorcycles and ATVs to automobiles, tractors, pickups and large commercial trucks. We work directly with factories to ensure each component is manufactured to our exacting quality control standards. But because there is no middleman, we can offer these exceptional-quality electrical components at low factory direct prices.
With DB Electrical alternators, you’ll get …
- Superior Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket alternators deliver performance that’s equivalent to the original.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – DB Electrical aftermarket alternators are designed for perfect fitment to replace the ones that originally came with your vehicle.
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our alternators go through a rigorous testing program to ensure optimal performance. Most alternators are supplied with their final test results and performance curve.
Reasons to choose DB Electrical for your next alternator:
- Built to Take the Heat – Most DB Electrical alternators offer high-temperature epoxy, heavy-duty rectifiers, high-quality regulators, top-quality bearings and high-temperature grease for better charging and longer life under high-heat environments.
- Depth of Inventory – Find both common and hard-to-find alternators for virtually any type of vehicle to travel over road, trail or water.
- Brand New Alternator – Never settle for a secondhand refurbished one. Many places will try to sell you a used alternator for about the price we’ll sell you a new one.
The DB Electrical Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
DB Electrical delivers exceptional value for products that we stand behind with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure your alternator meets your expectations.
Item Number: 400-12397
100% Brand New Aftermarket Part From DB Electrical
|Item Condition||Aftermarket Part|
Replaces These Part Numbers
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a 1-wire alternator?