DB Electrical Starters
DB Electrical keeps vehicles of every shape and size moving forward – from mowers, motorcycles and ATVs to automobiles, tractors, pickups and large commercial trucks. We work directly with factories to ensure each component is manufactured to our exacting quality control standards. But because there is no middleman, we can offer these exceptional-quality electrical components at low factory direct prices.
With DB Electrical starters, you’ll get …
- Superior Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket starters deliver performance that’s equivalent to the original.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – DB Electrical aftermarket starters are designed for perfect fitment to replace the ones that originally came with your vehicle.
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our starters go through a rigorous testing program to ensure optimal performance.
Reasons to choose DB Electrical for your next starter:
- Fast engine starts – High quality magnets or field coils deliver more torque for fast and efficient engine starts.
- Seals out residue – Sealed housings and bearings keep the internal workings cleaner and drier.
- Premium materials – Copper and silver contacts instead of cheaper aluminum or steel ones.
- Long-term reliability – Quality brushes and bushings for a long service life and better efficiency.
- Brand new starter – Never settle for a secondhand refurbished one.
The DB Electrical Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
DB Electrical delivers exceptional value for products that we stand behind with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure your starter meets your expectations.
Item Number: 8200957
100% Brand New Aftermarket Part From DB Electrical
|Item Condition||Aftermarket Part|
Replaces These Part Numbers
|U.S. Domestic (48 Contiguous States)|
|UPS Ground - Delivery in 2 to 6 business days (Excludes Saturday and Sunday)||FREE|
|UPS Next Day Air - Deliver in 1 business day (Excludes Saturday and Sunday)||$83.00|
|*See shipping rates for U.S. Non-48 and International at checkout or call 800.753.2242 for details.|